A Luxury Global Retailer is seeking a Warehouse Logistics Assistant to join their busy team based at their London Head Office.
- Managing a small warehouse facility
- being responsible for all warehouse operations including packaging, storage
- Responsible for managing all company display products
- Collection and delivery between the warehouse and the head office
- Ensure the packing team is supplied with all necessary equipment
- Monitoring stock levels within the warehouse
- Keeping the warehouse and head office area clean and tidy
- Picking orders for outgoing orders and deliveries
- Assisting other departments with any additional duties
- Communicating with internal and external teams
- Overseeing shipments to customers and suppliers
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Experience in a logistics environment
- A current full, clean driving license is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Previous customer services experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- This is a Monday to Friday position with the potential for overtime during busy periods.
- Customer Service
This Company offers great perks and product discounts whilst also offering development opportunities within the company. For more information apply today!