A Luxury Global Retailer is seeking a Warehouse Logistics Assistant to join their busy team based at their London Head Office.
- Managing a small warehouse facility
- being responsible for all warehouse operations including packaging, storage
- Responsible for managing all company display products
- Collection and delivery between the warehouse and the head office
- Ensure the packing team is supplied with all necessary equipment
- Monitoring stock levels within the warehouse
- Keeping the warehouse and head office area clean and tidy
- Picking orders for outgoing orders and deliveries
- Assisting other departments with any additional duties
- Communicating with internal and external teams
- Overseeing shipments to customers and suppliers
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Experience in a logistics environment
- A current full, clean driving license is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Previous customer services experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- This is a Monday to Friday position with the potential for overtime during busy periods.
- Customer Service
This Company offers great perks and product discounts whilst also offering development opportunities within the company. For more information apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job