Our client is based in Standon are recruiting an experienced team player to cover in the absence of the Warehouse Manager to actively manage a team to deliver customers orders. There are two areas of the operation:
- Goods in - booking in supplier deliveries and putting goods away in their relevant locations, replenishing of picking areas from bulk stock, picking of goods for customers orders and meticulous dispatching of goods on various different carriers ensuring that customers receive the right goods on time.
- Production - picking and processing of goods into kit packing for stock or prior to despatch
- Fulfil customers orders in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain a tidy, efficient and safe working environment
- ensure company lead times are met
- Take responsibility of Warehouse functions
- Ensure despatches made daily
Key skills and qualifications:
- Computer packages - Word and Excel
- Forklift - Counterbalance and Bendi
- First aid certificate
- Logistics background
- Proven track record
The position is full time, 7am - 4.45pm with 30 minute lunch. Usual benefits and holiday allowance as well as paid lunch daily. Immediate start.