This is an exciting opportunity for someone with good admin, customer service and organization skills to join a creative, friendly office located on the outskirts of Petersfield(Own transport essential)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Confirming orders to customers including freight quotations in a timely manner.
- Keeping customer database up to date
- Printing production paperwork, Packing Slips, Product Labels (as part of order processing)
- Liaison between sales and customers to answer any queries to ensure we interpret orders accurately
- Keeping customers informed in the event of any changes in the production schedule
- Liaison with production to confirm orders are on schedule and adjusting where possible to accommodate customer requirements.
- Confirming and booking in deliveries with customers (usually by telephone or email)
- Arranging courier collection for UK and International orders
- Completion of export paperwork for international orders
- Email tracking information to customers
- Internally track shipments and liaise with carriers to resolve any delays or provide any further information required.
- Track and file PODs on signed delivery ensuring the correct number of packages have been delivered.
Requirements for this role
- Multi-tasking, strong organisation skills and attention to detail are essential. The successful applicant must be able to work under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
- Competent PC user - able to operate Excel, Word, Email.
- Proven experience in a logistics-based role and freight forwarding experience would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Excellent customer service and client management skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
Hours : Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00
By Applying for this position, you give consent to the Company (Portfolio Recruitment) processing your personal data for the following purposes:
For the Company to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services
For the Company to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services
- Microsoft Excel
- Multi Tasking
- Organization Skills
- PC user
- Works well under pressure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'