Warehouse Inventory Control Leader
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Inventory Control Leader in Telford, Stafford Park area.
You will be working with light parts in a clean environment for a prestigious company.
As a Warehouse Inventory Control Leader you will need to have
- Previous experience in inventory control
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office - Word and Excel
- Salary: £22500 per annum including shift allowance
- Working Hours are from 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm on a rotating pattern.
- Location: Telford, Stafford Park
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Warehouse Inventory Control Leader:
- Monitor inbound and re-work holding bins, feeding information on any 'build to order' delays back to Warehouse Supervisors.
- Plan for any raw material cycle counts, and report daily.
- Keep daily logs of any discrepancies.
- Create inventory request sheets, accounting for any adjustments.
- Investigate different levels of discrepancies to a strict timescale.
- Ensure any re-stocks of reworked items are received and returned to stock correctly.
- Update and review ICBTO ISO process documents
- Support with end of year audits
- 28 Holidays per year increasing to 33 days
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
- Warehouse Inventory Control Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job