For this assignment the hourly rate will be £9.94 on a PAYE basis. You will be expected to work 37 hours a week.
Our client is a company that supports healthcare professionals in over 100 countries in an effort to improve the lives of their patients. The company takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services by securing wider access to their diverse technologies for more customers globally and by enabling better outcomes for patients and healthcare systems. They hold leading positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine to name a few.
This role is located in Godmanchester, Huntingdon, a historic town in Cambridgeshire on the banks of the River Ouse. The site is easily commutable and is served by regular First Capital Connect trains between London and Peterborough. Approximately 21 miles from Cambridge via A14 or A428.
- Inspecting and minor functional testing of Surgical Equipment and consumables sets, control units or AWM pump.
- Requires a keen eye for detail and an organised approach.
- Training provided (40% System work. Updating Mymediset/SAP. The ability to use Outlook and basic excel).
- Receipting high volume of loan sets in daily, unpacking, scanning and checking the relevant documents are supplied before passing on to inspection (80% Physical work).
- Picking & Scanning Loansets for despatch and shipping via in house couriers (80% Physical work).
- Adhoc duties (cycle counts, reporting, replenishments, cleaning pumps etc) Training will be provided.
- Travel - Domestic up to 20%.
- Essential - Must have experience within quality and inspection background.
- Education - GCSE standard.
- Experience - Experience in a Distribution environment an advantage.
- Competencies - Attention to detail, organised, ability to manage time critical tasks, methodical, approachable, computer literate with Microsoft office based software.
- Knowledge of SAP and MyMediset ideal but not essential.
- There will be manual handling up to 20 kilos.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46323 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'