£9 to £11 Per Hour
My prestigious client, who are a leading manufacturing company located in Westbury, are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse/Forklift Operative to work within their fast-paced warehouse.
The company are actively making major steps, to drive the business forward to new heights, whilst they continue to thrive within their field. They therefore, requires a hands-on and professional individual, with the drive and determination to move forward, with a fresh and dynamic vision.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment and it is essential you hold a current Counterbalance and Reach forklift licence.
- Use of hand held power tools, saws and joinery equipment
- Machine operating/setting experience
- Bespoke product assembly
- Working to strict deadlines and targets
- Completing all project administration and KPI reports
- Following all quality guidelines
- General housekeeping
- Adhering to company health and safety legislations
The usual working hours will be 9am - 6pm however, all applicants must be flexible, to ensure customer demands are met.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding company, who pride themselves in product quality, staff training and development and are highly respected specialists within the industry.