- Are you a competent forklift operative? ( Counterbalance)
- Are you happy working inside and outside?
- Do you have previous Warehouse/Production experience?
- Do you hold a valid UK driving licence?
Crem Recruitment are working with a well respected company based in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. This is a full time permanent role and will require the following duties:
- Working as part of a small team
- Dealing with incoming products
- Testing and logging onto systems
- Shipping products
- Use of the Counterbalance Forklift (valid licence preferred)
- Manual picking and loading
- Picking and Warehouse experience
- Good IT Skills
- Working under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Forklift experience
- Valid UK Driving licence (essential but own transport not required)
In return the successful applicant can enjoy a positive working environment, with a relocation to purpose built premises within Bury St Edmunds on the horizon for 2019. 22 days holiday plus bank holidays with Christmas and New Year off but not to come out of your existing holiday entitlement. Flexible working within reason also considered.
This is is a permanent vacancy advertised on behalf of Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position.
- Forklift Operator
- Order Picking
- PC user