I am currently recruiting for 2 Logistics Assistants to be based from a workshop in the Stoke area.
What will your day to day activities as an Logistics Assistant include?
The position will be working within a large warehouse assisting engineers with locating parts required for their repairs
- Helping with unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a forklift truck.
- Stock management and distribution around warehouse
You will work Monday - Friday (days)
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Ideally experience working within a warehouse
- Picking/Packing Or Goods In experience
- Forklift licence would be advantageous
- Ability to pass vetting check which includes full criminal and financial background checks
- Should be within a 30 minute commute of Stoke offices
What's on offer?
- Salary of between £18,000 and £19,000 DOE
- Other Benefits incl. holiday pay, pension etc.
- Opportunity to work with industry leader
- Full training
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"