This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Warehouse + Driving (Class 2 license required)

Posted 15 January by Hss Hire Service Group Featured Ended

Hours: 7am - 4pm, Mon-Fri + alternate Saturday's, 8am-1pm.

***Perfect opportunity for a newly qualified Class 2 driver or an experienced driver wanting to cut down on time in the cab.***

HSS Hire is the UK’s original tool and equipment hire company with an award-winning reputation for being the best in the industry.

The Belshill operations team have a new role for a Stock Controller to join our team, with some driving involved up to 18 ton.

Approximately 80% of the role will be based in the warehouse with the stock control team, whilst the other 20% will be multi-drop delivery to customers in and around the local area.


The successful candidate will hold a full UK driving licence with experience in working in a commercial driving environment, driving a vehicle up to 18 tons.

FULL CPC Required.

HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.

Required skills

  • Customer Service
  • Driver
  • Logistics
  • Stock Control
  • Warehouse

Reference: 34140943

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job