* Facilitate all inward and outbound stock movements for the branch efficiently, following company procedures, and using IT systems where appropriate.
* Pick and pack goods in an efficient, timely and safe manner.
* Actively maintain and improve housekeeping throughout working hours ensuring that stored goods are kept tidily and in the correct place, using mechanical handling equipment where appropriate in accordance with company procedures.
* Ensure that with all aspects of Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with in all daily activities.
* Contribute to the effective operation of the branch by supporting other staff in meeting Customer Service levels.
* Continually review operating systems, procedures and practices, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency and to reduce costs.
* Previous experience desirable
* Educated to Secondary education levels, to the standard of GSCEs, NVQ's level II or equivalent.
* Basic IT Skills
* Orders completed on time in full
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and our client offers a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
If you have any questions please contact Lauren at Adecco on
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Electrical experience
- Warehouse/ Driving experience