We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a leading document storage business who have created 60 vacancies.
- Moving boxes containing confidential documents from and onto storage racking facilities
- Use of hand held scanners to track goods arriving & leaving the facility (full training will be provided)
- Some candidates may also get the opportunity to carry out some data entry tasks
- Working independently within a team
- Working hours are 9am- 6pm Monday- Friday
- A positive work ethic and a willingness to work hard
- Commitment to work
- A flexible approach as duties & tasks can vary to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
Due to the nature of the work, all successful candidates are required to undergo a strict vetting process. Which includes a DBS check, a credit check, a global sanctions check and we need to be provided with a 5 year work history that needs to be referenced with no gaps more than 30 days. If you have been out of work for more than 30 days, you will need to provide evidence of how you were supported within this time. EG. P45, character reference from the job centre confirming benefits, character reference from a person of standing within the community.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.