Simon Hegele Logistics & Service have several exciting opportunities for Warehouse & Distribution Operatives based in Milton Keynes, Eynsham and Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will join us on a Full time & Permanent basis and can expect to earn a salary of £21,000 - £23,000 depending upon experience.
The Simon Hegele Group is a rapidly growing and successfully managed company with nearly 2,500 employees worldwide. With customer-oriented and highly specialized logistics services along the supply chain, Simon Hegele has successfully positioned itself and is opening up new markets with innovative ideas.
Job role: Warehouse & Distribution Operatives
Location: Milton Park & Eynsham, Oxfordshire
Type: Full time & Permanent
Starting Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 depending upon experience
Due to business growth we are currently recruiting Warehouse & Distribution Operatives to join our friendly team at Milton Park and Eynsham in Oxfordshire.
This is an interesting and varied role that involves hands-on logistics work covering a range of duties in a factory / warehouse environment. Core hours are 40 per week with flexible working patterns covering both weekdays and weekends.
Our logistics operation supports medical magnet production and is very much focused on quality and professionalism. You will ideally be an experienced warehouse & distribution operative with counterbalance and reach truck licenses. Experience of using an indoor crane and checking and booking goods manually or using hand-held scanners would be an advantage.
A professional attitude is essential together with good written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail. We are proud of our reputation for providing high quality comprehensive and customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain. We would like to hear from you if you take pride in your work and are able to meet the same high standards.
Warehouse & Distribution Operatives key responsibilities:
- Safe loading and unloading of vehicles
- Checking delivered items against paperwork to ensure correct goods have been delivered
- Booking in items ensuring KPI’s are met
- Locating items safely in the warehouse / factory in the given location
- Picking items in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy
- Packing items to ensure safe arrival of goods in line with KPI timescales
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy work place
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualificiations required by our ideal Warehouse & Distribution Operatives:
- Forklift truck license both counterbalance and reach truck *Required*
- Experience of high tech warehousing in support of a production facility
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Good IT skills
- An awareness of health & safety principles
Benefits of being our Warehouse & Distribution Operatives:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Bonus scheme after qualifying period
To submit your CV for these exciting Warehouse & Distribution Operatives opportunities, please click ‘Apply‘.