MVP’s client is a well-known household name, currently going through an exciting period of development and transformation. They have an exciting new role for a Warehouse Design Manager.
Within this role you will optimise the design of all warehouses, maximising efficiency and technology across the business.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Design optimum layouts and operational flows for each distribution centre within the network
- Establish productivities associated with new operational processes.
- Establish warehouse constraints and pinch points and model operational.
- Work with engineering to establish site operational and capability models.
- Act as subject matter expert when reconfiguring and relaying warehouses as the network evolves
- Continually assess product, stock holding and storage layouts to ensure maximum efficiency
- Identify and drive productivity improvements,
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Warehouse design experience including associated modelling (E.g. CLASS modelling)
- Process design including establishment of productivities by function
- Understanding of warehouse technologies and automation
- Good knowledge of warehouse operating models and IT solutions
- Industrial engineering experience
- Strong data analysis and numerical reasoning