Reed Procurement and Supply Chain are currently recruiting for a part time Warehouse Coordinator for one of my clients in Manchester for an ongoing contract until the end of 2019.
Reporting into the Warehouse Manager, you will help control the flow of stock through the warehouse, liaise with the transport office and picking team and work to ensure that the function runs smoothly.
- Work with the warehouse manager to look at orders daily and update the transport office and picking team and then handle the necessary paperwork.
- Ensure accurate logs are collated to ensure that orders are fulfilled and escalated and handled if not to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preparing despatch notes and labels
- Compliance with security procedures and health & safety
- Attention to detail is important.
- Experience within a logistics environment
- An element of manual handling- you should be capable of lifting up to 20kgs safely on the odd occasion.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Numerate and literate- with good, clear handwriting
- Flexible approach to work
This will be on a part time basis Monday- Friday with flexibility on the hours for the right person- 9am-1pm or 12-5pm or ideally a combination of the two.
The organisation pride themselves on reliability and flexibility so if you can adapt, react quickly and are happy to ‘roll your sleeves up’ then get in touch! If interested, please apply for immediate consideration. This is an urgent role so you must be available to start immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'