The role of the Warehouse Coordinator you will be reporting to the warehouse manager, as part of a fast pace team, to receipt stock and dispatch customer orders in a timely and organized manner.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of working as part of a team, must have the ability to problem solve. Liaise with other parts of the business in a timely and professional Manner.
- Good IT, including good knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Flexible approach to work
- Fork Lift license is required
- Personal Style - Enthusiastic, quick to learn and thrives in responding to challenges promptly. Team orientated, with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Results oriented - Driven in helping the team achieve corporate objectives & targets.
- Communications - Professional, pleasant and warm telephone manner. Ability to listen to and understand customer’s requirements. Strives for high customer satisfaction.
- Skills - Efficient and strong computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook. Has a good level of typing - speed and accuracy. Ability to learn quickly and develop skills.
- Detailed - Is attentive to detail, thorough in developing action. Dedicated & accountable in accomplishing high levels of accuracy in all areas of work.
- Time Management - Capable of taking ownership of work and prioritising activities effectively to meet deadlines on time.
- Pressure Management - Ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure.
- Commitment - Loyalty and a commitment to achieving high professional and ethical standards at all times. 100% commitment to the company’s Vision, Mission and Value statements is expected. Driven by, honesty, integrity, and loyalty.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To have an enthusiasm for your role within the business and recognition that customers are the main priority, at all times.
- Must have the ability help with workload solution, bring ideas of streamline systemization to the warehouse manager
- Be willing to fulfil other role within the business as required, loading/unloading containers, work on other various small machines to help meet deadlines.
- Be mindful of the Adventa Health and Safety policy, ensuring and maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- Flexible and willing attitude, with the ability to provide general support as and when required.
- Must have a polite and courteous manner regardless of the situation or workload.
- Attention to detail, maintaining accuracy of all dispatches ensuring our high level of customer satisfaction
- To have a flexible approach to the working day, starting early or finishing late to help the business meet it’s daily objectives
- Reporting to the warehouse manager, as part of a fast pace team, to receipt stock and dispatch customer orders in a timely and organized manner.
- In charge of all good in-to the business, receipting stock, checking stock QC and quantity. Booking stock onto the EPSO system within 24hours of receipt, making sure stock is correctly stored and put away in the correct area.
- Using system reports to be responsible for organizing work schedule for all outworkers, QC check all goods and maintain and accurate planned work flow from system reports.
- In charge of all QC into the business, checking stock for quality and quantity and as per the purchase order, bring any issues to the relevant buyer’s attention. Storing away of all samples with the relevant paperwork
- Responsible for actioning monthly stock checks, making sure they are performed and inputted within a timely manner, as accurately as possible.
- Ensuring all dispatches on various transport pallet and parcel network and printing out relevant paper-work - making sure customer received 100% satisfaction.
- Forward planning of orders/stock for the forthcoming orders. Using system reports to make sure stock is built and or available for the relevant orders.
- Using agreed Min and Max stock levels to ensure accurate levels of stock are held in the business, and informing sales of any delays in a timely manner
- Warehouse Coordinator
Reports to Warehouse Manager
Hours Full Time, 07:30 - 17:30pm Monday to Friday (45 minutes lunch + free lunch provided)
Holiday 29 days including public holidays
Salary £22,000 - £26,000 + KPI bonuses
Probation Six months
Our Client is an innovative manufacturing company based in Newtown, Wales. They are manufacturers and distributers of unique designed products relating to personalised image gifts, found in attractions, retail, online fulfilment and school photography throughout the world.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job