We have a new opportunity for a Warehouse Coordinator to join a growing manufacturing firm based just outside Ringwood, Hampshire.
The purpose of this role is to control the warehouse by coordinating the movement of products from goods received to warehouse, to production and shipping. Orchestrating the activities of their Manual Operatives and Storesperson.
- Ensuring warehouse/stores areas are clear, tidy and free of debris at all times.
- Overseeing receiving of products; stacking, loading and moving products, working with a barcode system.
- Orchestrate, supervise and assist the Manual Operatives daily activities.
- Overseeing the selecting of products according to production schedules; monitor stock levels, liaise with production and purchasing.
- Supervising storing of products in designated storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to requirements, as necessary.
- Ensure purchasing and production are made aware of any issues relating to deliveries (including back orders, damages, cancelled/delayed deliveries, etc.), on a daily basis.
- Liaising with purchasing, production and workshop supervisors to ensure smooth operation of production.
- Assist and orchestrate the preparation of product for shipment; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
- Verify product inventory reports; adjusting entries as necessary.
- Documents actioned
- Monitors inventory by completing stock counts as required.
- Orchestrate, supervise and assist with the loading and unloading of goods in and out.
- Accomplishes distribution and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills & experiences:
- Comfortable using a PC (MS office experience)
- A team player
- Organisation and planning credentials
- Time management
- Reliable and efficient work ethic
A great new role for a candidate looking to join a growing business in this busy and varied position.
Must have your own car to reach our client's premises. You must also be physically fit as this role involves some heavy lifting.
Hours: 8am - 5pm with an early finish on a Friday. Overtime is available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job