Warehouse Control Assistant
£18-20K + overtime + Excellent benefits
Location: NW London
We have an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Control Assistant to join a global leader within the Lighting industry. This role is to control and audit the warehouse operations and procedures rather than the actual products supplied
As a Warehouse Control Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Completely Responsible / Accountable in ensuring that everything requested is supplied to External / Internal Customers in the requested timescale and to the expected standard of Quality.
- The role of this job is the Control, Management and Auditing of Operational conformance to processes and procedures and where applicable at all Operational locations within the group.
- To daily proactively challenge all aspects of the processes and procedures within the Warehouse/Department to find more effective and efficient ways of improving the Operations.
- As and when required to unload and load vehicles with the minimum of Supervision within the shortest possible lead-times, by following Warehouse/Departmental processes/procedures
- Occasional driving might be required
Experience required for the Warehouse Control Assistant
- You should have good experience working within a warehouse environment.
- IT literate with good Microsoft Excel and Spreadsheet skills
- Physically fit and able to load and unload goods
- Clean driving licence (can drive up to 3.5 tonnes vehicle)
- Self-motivated, reliable, flexible and hardworking
- Clear, confident and a precise communicator whether written or verbal
- Highly organized administrator with good time management
- Able to converse with external Customers and Suppliers
- Stock control/ Goods inwards understanding/ background would be useful
To apply, or to find out about any other Warehouse or Operations control Assistant roles with Kadtech Recruitment, please email your CV to MaxKadim
- Operations Control
- Quality Control