Large Warehouse based in Waltham Cross Enfield
The main duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Onsite maintenance, changing, repair and topping of industrial batteries, charger and associated equipment
- Compiling reports and completing job sheets for submission to head office
- Acting as a support function for all areas of business
- Any other duties as required
- Basic electrical/mechanical knowledge
- Basic understanding of forkifts and MHE
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to function under pressure
- Excellent memory and ability to understand the technical nature of the product
- Ability to function as part of a team
The current shift pattern is 12 hours per day for 4 days, then 4 days off, then 12 hours per night for 4 nights and 4 nights off to provide 24 hour a day cover, 365 days per annum excluding 25th December.
This is rotational between the team of Battery Changing Operatives.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'