Have you got experience working in a warehouse? Want to use that experience in a company that leads the way in technology, customer service and development? Then come and join us in a state of the art warehouse in Dunstable.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Warehouse Associate in Dunstable for Amazon! They are focused on customer service, innovation and people development!
The role of Warehouse Associate would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis. This role also has the potential to develop into a permanent contract...!
Pay Rates for Warehouse Associates:
- Day shift £8.20
- Additional rate for overtime
The Warehouse Warehouse Associate Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packing
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Associate:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people, look to help further their careers and reward commitment
What's in it for you:
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
- The job is located in Dunstable - LU5 4RH
How to apply:
- Click Apply or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job