Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people? We are looking for people to join the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer. With the online grocery market growing at over 20% each year, it's always a good time to join us.
We are looking for hard working Warehouse Operatives to work in a Hatfield Warehouse and have immediate starts available!
The pay rate begins at £8 with additional premiums available including
- A £0.65 per hour premium for working in the Freezer section
- An additional 50p per hour premium for working the night shift
This means you can be paid between £8.00 and £9.15 for an hours work before incentive and over-time rates are applied!
- Incentive - The more you work the more you earn, with good performers boosting their hourly rate by an extra £1 per hour
- Overtime is paid at 1.25 so minimum £10 per hour
THE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU EARN
A typical working week will consist of 5 shifts
Plenty of people who have started with us have moved on to permanent work and then went up the ladder and onto better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.
We transfer around 25 people each month to our client who give them a Full Time Contract!
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Immediate Starts
- Full-time Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Subsidised and award winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the Month Award (£50 Voucher and Automatic permanent contract)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car Parking
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position with for all our Top Performers
About the Warehouse Operative Role:
Be part of our team of Warehouse Operatives who receive, pick, pack and load customer's orders
You will be part of either our Freezer team, our picking team, dispatch team or our inbound team.
You'll be using a state of the art system which enables us to offer customers an award winning service
You will be working in a chilled warehouse environment as we store produce
You will be required to handle meat and alcohol
Warehouse Operative Shift Information:
We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 40-48 hours per week
You will work 4 - 5 days a week, across all days including weekends
Working Time Regulations: PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
Shifts times (Dependent on availability):
Days Freezers 04:45 - 14:45
Nights Freezers 19:00 - 05:00
06:00 - 16:00 - Picking
06:00 - 14:00 - Inbound
06:45 - 17:15 - Dispatch
14:00 - 22:00 - Picking
20:00 - 07:00 - Dispatch
22:00 - 06:00 - Inbound
18:15 - 05:15 - Picking
The job is located on Hatfield Business Park, Gypsy Moth Ave, Hatfield, AL10 9BD and due to location we do suggest applicants either having their own transport, or reliable transport to the site.
Please note, PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles.
- Apply and we'll be in touch shortly or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"