Would you like to be part of a successful business that believes in developing people? We are looking for people to join the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer. With the online grocery market growing at over 20% each year, it's always a good time to join us.
We are looking for Pickers to work in our Hatfield Warehouse picking the produce to fulfil our customer's orders! We have immediate starts available!
The pay rate begins at £8 with additional premiums available including
- An additional 50p per hour premium for working the night shift
This means you can be paid between £8.00 and £8.50 for an hours work before incentive and overtime rates are applied!
- Incentive - The more you work the more you earn, with good performers boosting their hourly rate by an extra £1 per hour
- Overtime is paid at 1.25 so minimum £10 per hour
THE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU EARN
A typical working week will consist of 5 shifts
Plenty of people who have started with us have moved on to permanent work and then went up the ladder and onto better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.
We transfer around 25 people each month to our client who give them a Full Time Contract!
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Immediate Starts
- Full-time Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Subsidised and award winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the Month Award (£50 Voucher and Automatic permanent contract)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car Parking
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position with for all our Top Performers
About the Warehouse Assistants Role:
- Be part of our team of Warehouse Assistants who receive pick the customer's orders
- You'll be using a state of the art system which enables us to offer customers an award winning service
- You will be working in a chilled warehouse environment as we store produce
- You will be required to handle packaged meat and alcohol products
Warehouse Assistants Shift Information:
- You will work 4 - 5 days a week, across all days including weekends and is based on a 40-48 hours per week
- Working Time Regulations: PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
Shift times (Dependent on availability):
Days- 06:00 - 16:00
Afternoons- 14:00 - 22:00
Nights- 18:15 - 05:15
The job is located on Hatfield Business Park, Gypsy Moth Ave, Hatfield, AL10 9BD and due to location we do suggest applicants either having their own transport, or reliable transport to the site.
Please note, PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles.
- Apply and we'll be in touch shortly or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"