The following job is no longer available:
Temporary (22.5 hours)
08:30am - 16:30pm to be worked over 3 days per week, Monday to Saturday.
£9.50 per hour
Our client based in Barnstaple is seeking Warehouse Assistants to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a physical role which will require the movement of large volumes of stock on a daily basis.
* Sort and distribute stock within the Warehouse, always adhering to rotation and quality policies and procedures.
* Ensure all items sent to retail locations are suitable for sale and of the appropriate quality.
* Ensure the warehouse is well organised with clear processes in place to ensure stock is processed accurately and that the appropriate quantity of stock is distributed quickly to the right place at the right time.
* Meet and greet donors, ensuring an excellent level of customer service is maintained.
* Experience of working in a customer service environment.
* Experience in dealing with stock rotation.
* Organised and able to prioritise workload.
* Flexible, trustworthy and a good timekeeper.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to , apply directly through the advert or call and speak to Lee Darg for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- store assistant / sorting/ distribution / tidying / retail / charity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'