As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are looking to appoint a part time Warehouse Assistant
In this role you will assist the Warehouse Supervisor in ensuring that the whole goods in/out procedure run in accordance with company procedures, policies and guidelines.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to:
- Be able to check deliveries quickly and accurately
- Ensure all delivery notes are stamped, dated and signed
- Complete all relevant paperwork neatly and in a timely manner
- Ensure shortages and overs reports are completed on the day of delivery
- Ensure accuracy of goods location
- Follow Company procedures at all times and work in a manner that is safe and will not put either customers or other employees at risk by your actions.
- Satisfy store requirements in a fast and responsive way
- Ensure all stock is handled with care at all times
- Have a valid reach and or counterbalance licence
Why The Range?
Working for The Range is no ordinary job. We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers.
Much of this success is thanks to our talented and passionate teams. From retail opportunities nationwide to innovative roles in our Head Office and fulfilment positions at our state of the art distribution centres, you’re sure to find the role to match your skills and your ambition.
People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary. Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'