Are you an experienced warehouse operator with a good expertise on picking packing, updating records and looking for another role? Pro Tech are looking for Warehouse Operators to work for their clients, who are an Engineering manufacturing company based in Worcestershire.
In this role you must be able to operate machinery, pick and pack customer orders, perform basic receiving and shipping functions, relocate product within the warehouse and interact with the ERP system.
This role also requires an individual be flexible in terms of working hours and being able to cover various areas of the warehouse as assigned.
Warehouse Assistant Requirements:
- Candidate will have demonstrable experience of minimum of 3 years working in Warehouse or Manufacturing Environment.
- Candidate will have strong computer skills and good understanding of MS office package.
- Candidates will be physically strong and will be required to do heavy load pickups.
- Candidate must be reliable, organised, detail oriented and ability to multitask
Warehouse Assistant Responsibilities:
- As a Warehouse Assistant you will be responsible for picking, packing and dispatching product shipments to customers.
- As a warehouse assistant you will be responsible for managing integrity of stock as a team through stock checks, system corrections, accuracy of pick and goods receiving.
- As a Warehouse assistant you will operate all the warehouse equipment's including all material handling devices.
- As a Warehouse assistant you will be responsible to update warehouse related reports and KPI
- As a Warehouse assistant you will be responsible for maintaining safe and clean working environment.
If you are interested in this "Warehouse Assistant" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
- Strong computer Skills
- Ability to pick Heavy loads regularly (25Kgs)
- Fork Lift License (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'