Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Warehouse Assistant - About The Position:
This position will suit someone who is enthusiastic, has a flexible attitude and can work well both alone and as part of a team. Previous warehouse experience is advantageous.
Warehouse Assistant - Key Responsibilities:
- To assist with the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods as required
- Ensure all delivered goods are checked in on arrival and goods are only receipted as requested
- Check that all goods are received in good condition
- Ensure goods are made available for picking and that all goods are located into the warehouse management system
- Pick required goods as specified on a picking sheet for the next day’s deliveries
- Break down and stack products; handling carefully so as to ensure products are stored in a good condition
- Create space in the warehouse for incoming stock and put away in the appropriate bays
- Assist with stock checks
- Maintain the warehouse / depot in a clean and tidy condition.
Warehouse Assistant - You:
- Previous Warehouse Experience (Picking / Packing Orders) is essential
- Previous experience of picking orders with a handheld scanner is preferred but not essential
This role is Monday to Friday normal office hours are 9am-5pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'