Variety of shifts available: Monday to Friday with overtime available on occasion
40 Hours per week
£ rate dependent on hours/shift
Leading manufacturer with distribution warehouse in Bracknell are seeking experienced Warehouse staff to join their team.
Playing an important part in the busy warehouse, you will pick and process customer orders quickly and accurately whilst resolving any queries with the Supervisor and providing general assistance including movement of products around the warehouse.
Naturally, you will be enthusiastic and flexible in your approach and committed to providing a high quality, responsive service. Experience of using a SAP system would be a distinct advantage but training will be given. PREVIOUS WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
- Pick customer orders as instructed ensuring accuracy and following the company procedures as stated in the quality manuals.
- Check any queries with supervisor and inform of any stock discrepancies found whilst picking.
- Pick samples as instructed by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Process pallets of work as instructed and allocate fittings as stated on the paperwork with each pallet.
- Check any queries with Warehouse Supervisor
- Investigate and reply as instructed by Warehouse Supervisor
- When picking customer orders ensure that they are put into the correct bays on completion to avoid any problems with loading.
- Assist in the daily stock checking functions as required.
- Solid work experience within a Warehouse
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE
- If you live within a 10 mile radius of Bracknell and are seeking a position where hard work is both recognised and appreciated then please contact us to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'