- Receive, move, check, and store incoming goods
- Load vehicles for dispatch
- Unload containers, lorries and vans and sign for if complete
- Check and inspect quantity and quality of incoming goods
- Show accuracy and attention to small detail
- Move, monitor, and organise stock and stock levels
- Pick and pack orders
- Prepare despatch notes and labels
- Replenishing stock in bulk, back up and on shelves
- Regular stock control and stock take
- Check and report any damaged, missing, or faulty stock to supervisors
- Keep accurate records and update stock on SAP
- Licence holders only to operate fork lift trucks and drive vans
- Maintain warehouse equipment, machinery, and vehicles
- Deliver to shops and shows
- Assist at UK and International shows when required
- Prepare and load pallets
- Allocate space and safely store stock away
- Understand and maintain all approved health and safety regulations
- Always keep the warehouse clean and tidy inside and out
- Always keep all fire exits clear
- Clear any spillages or hazards immediately
- Inform supervisors or managers of any damages or hazards immediately
- Follow all instructions as given by your manager and supervisor
- Any other duties requested by your manager or supervisor
- During holiday and busy periods, it may be necessary to take over some duties normally performed by colleagues.
- Flexibility is essential for operational efficiency as the type and volume of work is always subject to change.
- Changes may be made to your job description from time to time in relation to changing needs and ability.
- Order Picking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"