The Zonal group are one of the UK’s largest technology providers to the hospitality industry. Our products are used by over 11,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels. Customers include national brands like Pizza Express, JD Wetherspoons and All Bar One.
We provide our customers with the solutions they need to make their business a success. These solutions include mobile apps for ordering and web apps for engaging with consumers either through loyalty or reservations. By linking these solutions to Zonal’s EPoS (till) system, we help hospitality brands to understand their customers’ behaviour and preferences, enabling them to excel in an increasingly competitive market.
We’re looking for dynamic individuals who share our passion for driving innovation and using technology to build better businesses. We’re going on an exciting journey, and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there!
What you’ll do
To assist the Warehouse Operations Manager and Warehouse Supervisor in the effective running of the warehouse.
The role is based at the logistics department at Livingston. The role involves daily interaction with other company departments, suppliers, customers and all Zonal associate companies.
Hours of work are currently 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, but may be subject to change.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, check and book-in material deliveries.
- Pick, check and despatch customer sales orders.
- Process Engineer & 3rd party returns.
- Arrange customer collections & update necessary paperwork.
- Adhere to inventory control procedures.
- Cycle count stock to maintain accurate control of inventory.
- Process all material transactions on company ERP system.
- Kit and issue of parts to Production jobs, Repair Centre orders, or other personnel as required.
- Liaise via telephone, e-mail or face-to-face with internal and external personnel.
- Ensure effective rotation of goods and parts.
- Comply with the requirements of Health and Safety policies and work procedures.
Who you are
- Minimum requirement of standard grade English and Maths.
- Ability to work under minimum of supervision, and to use initiative.
- Knowledge and experience of PC software packages, particularly MS Office.
- Planning and organisational skills; able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for self and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
- Customer service; understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
- Communication and team working; works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Problem solving and decision making; analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Commercial and organisational focus; demonstrates understanding of overall business and commercial issues facing company.
- Commitment to results; is committed to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work.
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics Nav(formerly Navision) is preferred but not essential
What we value
Passion, Teamwork, Innovation and Professionalism are the values we believe make us the company we are. We’re looking for someone who understands great culture and will help us shape it as it evolves.
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"