We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK 's fastest growing privately owned companies.
The Range has grown enormously since its inception in 1989, and now has over 150 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary.
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant for our Leeds store.
In this role you will assist the Warehouse Supervisor in ensuring that the whole goods in/out procedure run in accordance with company procedures, policies and guidelines.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be expected to:
- Be able to check deliveries quickly and accurately
- Ensure all delivery notes are stamped, dated and signed
- Complete all relevant paperwork neatly and in a timely manner
- Ensure shortages and overs reports are completed on the day of delivery
- Ensure accuracy of goods location
- Follow Company procedures at all times and work in a manner that is safe and will not put either customers or other employees at risk by your actions.
- Satisfy store requirements in a fast and responsive way
- Ensure all stock is handled with care at all times
- Have a valid reach and or counterbalance licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"