• Ensure receipt, inspection, packing and dispatch of goods.
• To identify and resolve issues.
• To maintain departmental administrative systems and provide accurate documentation in order that support functions can operate efficiently.
• Achieve set targets and objectives.
• To provide regular reports on work in progress to the Team Leader.
• To build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts.
The successful candidate will have/be:
• A flexible, highly motivated, proactive and ‘can do’ working style.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative with attention to detail and accuracy skills.
• Good security awareness and understanding of the vulnerability of stock within a warehouse environment.
• Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise and work effectively within a sometimes pressurised environment, whilst maintaining compliance to company policies and procedures.
• IT literacy
• Ability to develop and maintain a teamwork approach to working with colleagues.
• Pass a DBS check.
If you are interested, apply NOW! Our client will be interviewing candidates ASAP. For further information please call 01865 793600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"