Due to growth, our amazing client are looking for someone to join their small team of Warehouse Assistants.
- Are you able to work independently, as well as within a team environment?
- Familiar with working within a methodical and precise manner?
- Able to work towards tight deadlines, and work under pressure within peak times?
- Ensuring goods in are recorded in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring orders are correctly picked, packed & despatched as per client requirements in an efficient manner
- Ensuring all outgoing products meet company in-house quality standards
- Involved in using heat seal machinery for branded clothing
Experience (Required to meet a number of the following):
- Hold a current licence for driving a fork lift, and the ability to do so
- Management of accurate inventory records through computer systems
- Taking record of non-conformance issues, as part of continual improvement programmes
- Ability to show great accuracy and attention to detail in your work
- Usage of electronic back office systems – for email and general company communication
- Rewarding career journey with on-site training
- Fantastic living wage package
- 42.5 Hours a week, Monday to Friday (7am - 4pm)
- You will receive FULL Support in order for you to fulfil the job requirements
If this role is of interest to yourself, click ‘Apply Now’ below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job