We have fantastic new opportunity available for a Warehouse Assistant to join our busy and reputable client based in Brighton on a temporary to permanent basis. We are looking for someone with previous warehouse experience and a great work ethic to join a friendly and hardworking team.
Duties of the role will include:
- Picking, checking, preparing and packing mail orders and trade orders.
- Organising deliveries for UK and international orders.
- Preparing mailings, answering the telephone and sorting out all relevant questions or queries relating to mail orders and trade orders.
- Preparing stock, booking in of goods from suppliers/ returns, sending materials to suppliers for production and liaising with couriers and suppliers where necessary.
- Keeping the warehouse and workplace clean, tidy and safe.
- In addition to your normal duties you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time.
This role is a varied position and would be very suited to someone who is flexible and holds a positive approach to their work.
Ideally you will need previous warehouse experience for the role and a reach truck licence would be desirable, however training would be provided to the successful candidate.
For this temporary to permanent position, the start date for the role will be ASAP on an hourly pay rate of £7.38-£7.83.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business for this role.
- Order Picking