This is a great opportunity for an experienced Cleaner/ Warehouse Assistant to join a well-known precision engineering company that specialise in high-end electronic and mechanical technology for the medical and healthcare sectors.
Your main responsibility as the Cleaner/ Warehouse Assistant will be to support & maintain the cleanliness, tidiness & organisation of the warehouse & assembly area.
The successful Cleaner/ Warehouse Assistant will be given training as and where applicable.
Warehouse Assistant Requirements:
- Able to lift & carry boxes, parts bins, cleaning equipment etc
- Wear personal protective equipment as supplied
- Able to use industrial cleaning machinery, i.e., Scrubbers/Buffers/Polishers
- Experience of industrial / commercial cleaning
- Able to work to & maintain a cleaning schedule
- Positive can-do attitude
- Literate & numerate
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now to get in touch.