This is a great opportunity for an experienced Cleaner/ Warehouse Assistant to join a well-known precision engineering company that specialise in high-end electronic and mechanical technology for the medical and healthcare sectors.
Your main responsibility as the Cleaner/ Warehouse Assistant will be to support & maintain the cleanliness, tidiness & organisation of the warehouse & assembly area.
The successful Cleaner/ Warehouse Assistant will be given training as and where applicable.
Warehouse Assistant Requirements:
- Able to lift & carry boxes, parts bins, cleaning equipment etc
- Wear personal protective equipment as supplied
- Able to use industrial cleaning machinery, i.e., Scrubbers/Buffers/Polishers
- Experience of industrial / commercial cleaning
- Able to work to & maintain a cleaning schedule
- Positive can-do attitude
- Literate & numerate
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please click on Apply now to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job