One of our well-established clients are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their busy team in Manningtree and assist the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Picking of standard stock items, packaging and labelling products for dispatch.
- Carry out stock transactions for the above.
- Assist in booking of carriers within the correct time frame including oversea carriers.
- Assist in the processing of paperwork for dispatch and carriers if required.
- Contacting transport companies and coordinating dispatch when required.
- Packing of pre-picked orders.
- Consolidation of orders by boxing, palletisation and crating.
- Packing and labelling of wire rope (reels and coiled lengths.
- Measurement and recording of weights and dimensions.
- Booking of shipment and setting out order tracking.
- Ideally previous experience in a warehouse assistant role.
- Have a good understanding of computer systems.
- Use a barcode scanning system and a warehouse management system.
- Monday - Friday
- £7.38 - £7.83 per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job