Our global company based in Kingswinford, are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant to join their team.
Duties include -
- Picking and packing of goods
- Labelling of goods for despatch
- Handling of goods in and goods out.
The main purpose of the role is control incoming/outgoing goods and stock control, this requires excellent administration skills.The ideal candidate should be able to work in both the Warehouse and handle admin duties. You should have strong attention to detail and the ability to take on a wide range of tasks, with interpersonal skills.The ideal candidate should be proficient with computer software including MS Office; any Order Management System experience will be very useful..
If you have a forklift driving licence or experience of this, it will be an advantage but is not essential.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 08:15 - 16:30 and Fridays working 08:30 - 15:30.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.