Miko Coffee Ltd has a vacancy for a full time Warehouse Assistant to join our busy team at our Sheffield branch.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have a keen eye to detail but at the same time be able to be re-active when necessary to satisfy customer needs
- Be a self starter with a 'can do’ attitude
- Must be very reliable and be a team player
- Would ideally have a fork lift licence (not essential)
- Would ideally have previous experience with stock rotation and working in a warehouse environment (not essential)
- Have a full UK driving licence (not essential)
Your core hours of work will be 39 ½ per week Monday to Friday, although we do expect you to be flexible and work extra hours as and when the business needs for which over-time will be paid.
A competitive rate of pay is available depending on experience, plus the benefit of holiday starting at 22 days p/a (which increases in-line with our current holiday policy), mini health care and pension schemes
If you are successful with your application you will be invited to attend an interview at our Sheffield branch. Unfortunately we won’t be able to reply to unsuccessful applicants but would like to take this opportunity of thanking you in advance for your interest in Miko Coffee Ltd.
- Dependable Team Player
- Forklift Operator
- Stock Rotation