My client are an Event Company in South West London, and we are recruiting for a warehouse assistant/delivery driver.
The role includes:
- Delivering coffee and equipment to our customers in central London and UK.
- Setting up and breaking down Barista Coffee equipment at events.
- Customer relations and support while delivering.
- Assisting with packing and dispatch of coffee.
- Packing events and prepping for dispatch
- General assistance around the warehouse, including assisting with incoming deliveries of stock
- General maintenance of equipment and cleaning around warehouse
- Proof of the right to work in the UK
- Clean UK Drivers licence with experience of driving 3.5 tonne vehicles in the London area (over 21 required for insurance).
- Must be Fluent in English
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not required.
- You will work well as part of our team, but also work well under your own initiative.
Please note: Regular heavy lifting is involved in this role.
The role is full time. There will be some evenings, weekends and early mornings (which will be paid accordingly or time off in lieu). We are based in SW19.
Drop us an e-mail, along with your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job