The Range is a Sunday Times Price Waterhouse Coopers top track 250 company. One of the UK’s fastest growing privately owned companies.
Our retail concept is simple - we offer 'mid-price' home, leisure and garden products, drawing together everything that could be needed for the stylish home at affordable prices.
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are looking to appoint a full time Warehouse Assistant
In this role you will assist the Warehouse Supervisor in ensuring that the whole goods in/out procedure run in accordance with company procedures, policies and guidelines.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be expected to:
- Be able to check deliveries quickly and accurately
- Ensure all delivery notes are stamped, dated and signed
- Complete all relevant paperwork neatly and in a timely manner
- Ensure shortages and overs reports are completed on the day of delivery
- Ensure accuracy of goods location
- Follow Company procedures at all times and work in a manner that is safe and will not put either customers or other employees at risk by your actions.
- Satisfy store requirements in a fast and responsive way
- Ensure all stock is handled with care at all times
- Have a valid reach and or counterbalance licence