SF Group are recruiting for an experienced Stock & Warehouse Controller to join a well established company and team in Derbyshire on a permanent basis. The role is ideal for someone who has a passion for Planning, Production and Supply Chain.
Duties will include:
- Carry out duties in accordance with company procedures
- Maintaining a high level of awareness and commitment in the safety, health, environment and quality aspects of work
- Carrying out all operations within a safe manner, utilising appropriate personal protective equipment as specified and complying with all site procedures
- Participate in safety initiatives and where appropriate assist in audits and incident reporting
- Create and maintain production schedules and prioritise works orders such that productivity and customer service are optimised
- Provide planning-related information as required to the manufacturing and other relevant functions
- Monitor, analyse and report adherence to plan
- Work with all relevant functions to ensure that departmental and site KPI’s are achieved or exceeded
- Extensive experience in a production planning role within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of variety of production planning and control techniques using both manual systems and a range of different MRP System
- IT literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and of Excel in particular
- Good written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer focused (internally and externally)
Our client is looking for someone who is excellent IT skills, meaning you will ideally have advanced Excel skills. You will be a confident team player and leader with the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change.
You will also be ideally from either a Manufacturing, Engineering or Automotive background.
A permanent role paying £23,000.