Primestaff are working with our well- established client to recruit for a Warehouse Assistant with Counter balance FLT based in their Kettering location. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, who is organised with a passion and positivity to get the job done well and fit into a small team.
- Working in a small team taking direction from senior staff
- Inspecting incoming materials to ensure they meet quality standards
- Moving large batches of materials with forklifts to replenish ingredient stocks.
- Following strict formulations of materials for compounding
- Label compounds approved by quality control, helping to prepare a finished product or samples ready to be shipped to customers.
- Ensure detailed records on the completed batches.
- Keep work spaces and mixing equipment clean and follow the safety and production quality policies of the company.
- Booking all products and materials into the warehouse and reporting shortages from deliveries or stock
- Stock taking and organise raw materials and products within a warehouse environment.
- Palletising materials and goods for shipping
Skills and experience required:
- Essential you can read and comprehend production instructions with a strong eye for detail as there are no margins for error with regards to basic chemical and hazard information.
- Essential to have A-C grade GCSE Mathematics to be able to comprehend and work with measurement and ratios of mixed materials.
- Working as part of a small team you need to be organised with excellent verbal communication skills.
- If you have worked in a quality control position previously this could be the role for you.
- Physically demanding at times along with FLT work on Counter balance truck, licence and experience ideal but not essential
Hours of work are Monday- Friday 9-5. Our client can offer competitive salary £18k per annum, full training on the job, pension, annual leave, free parking and great social team.
Apply online today in order to be considered, unfortunately due to the volume of applications for this role, we may be unable to respond to every application, all other CVs will be held on file for future positions. For further details or for other vacancies similar to this, please visit our website or why not join us on Facebook: primestaffengland or follow us on Twitter: @Primestaff_UK