Are you looking at 2018 as a chance to start a new role? Want to join the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer? Then now is your chance to join us in our journey to deliver the best in online grocery shopping!
We are looking for Pickers to work in our Dordon Warehouse picking the produce to fulfill our customer's orders! We have immediate starts available, so you can begin your new year with a new role and collect your first pay slip of the year!
The role will see you being paid a minimum of £8 an hour with incentives in place for performance, unsociable hours and overtime.
The pay rate begins at £8 with additional premiums available
Incentive - The more you work the more you earn, with good performers boosting their hourly rate by an extra £.50 per hour
Overtime is paid at 1.25 so minimum £10 per hour and you will be paid weekly!
5 Shifts a week
THE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU EARN £££.
Plenty of people who have started with us have moved on to work permanently for Ocado and then went up the ladder and onto better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.
We transfer around 25 people each month to Ocado who give them a Full Time Contract!
Dordon - B78 1SE
Warehouse Assistants Benefits:
- Immediate Starts
- Full-time Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Subsidised and award winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the Month Award (£50 Voucher and Automatic Transfer to Ocado)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car Parking
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position with Ocado for all our Top Performers
- Discounts at local attractions!
About the Warehouse Assistants Role:
- Be part of our team of Warehouse Assistants who receive pick the customer's orders
- You'll be using a state of the art system which enables us to offer customers an award winning service
- You will be working in a chilled warehouse environment as we store produce
- You will be required to handle packaged meat and alcohol products
Warehouse Assistants Shift Information:
- We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 40-48 hours per week
- You will work 4 - 5 days a week, across all days including weekends
- Working Time Regulations: PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
Day and Night shifts available:
- Days: 04:30-14:30 or 07:00-15:00
- Nights: 18:15-04:45 or 18:45-04:45
The job is located on Danny Morson Way, Dordon, B78 1SE
Apply and we'll be in touch shortly or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- pick and pack
- warehouse worker
- Warehouse Operatives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job