Job Role: Warehouse Assistant - Picker Packer
Salary: £9.00ph - £11.00ph depending on experience
Job Type: Temp - Around 8 weeks
To start ASAP - Ideally Monday 01/02/2021
My client based in Hampton are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant/ Picker Packer to help with the picking and packing.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
- Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Picking orders as requested by management.
- Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
- Ensuring correct shipping information is attached and moving completed orders to shipping area
Previous Warehouse experience is required
If this sounds like a role that would suit your skills and expertise then APPLY NOW using the link below
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'