Juice Recruitment are working with a well-respected global client who are looking for enthusiastic warehouse staff to join them on a 6 month temporary contract, starting on the 13th July.
Working in the warehouse you will be required to work across a range of duties.
- Goods In - unloading / unpacking consignments. Checking accuracy of delivery against purchase order details
- Picking Orders - retrieval of goods from the stores area
- Goods Out - loading of consignments
- Cross referencing product numbers, adding correct labels
- Shipping small components to customers via post
Working hours: 39 hours per week, Monday - Sunday, shifts operate between 7am - 7pm, 2 week rota pattern
Pay: £9.00 per hour, weekly pay
Free on site parking and within walking distance from the town centre
- Experience within a similar position is desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent use of English both verbal and written
- Must have your own, steel toe cap boots & high vis
If you are immediately available and would like more information, please do apply today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'