We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant to join our friendly client based in Luton.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-respected, luxury brand, working within a clean warehouse environment. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely turnaround of stock, in and out of the warehouse.
This role works within a joint warehouse, office and showroom, and often sees clients visiting the premises - applicants must therefore be well presented, representing the brand accurately.
- Assist with incoming and outgoing deliveries; unpacking and packing
- Management of stock and space within the warehouse
- Pick and pack stock for wholesale customers - ensuring to avoid product being damaged
- Ensure accuracy of stock levels
- Quality check products
- Create delivery notes and pack lists
- Arrange materials and pallets for disposal
- Keep the workplace tidy and safe
- Use of forklift equipment once trained, in a safe fashion
- No specific experience required, but need to be a team player and able to use a computer
- Good communication skills - good written and spoken English
- Good numerical skills, ideally a GCSE in Maths
- Flexible attitude to work
- Physically fit - able to lift
- Efficient time management
- Attention to detail
This role could be suited to individuals with a warehouse, retail or hospitality background and now looking to join a reputable company with a nice working environment.
Salary: £15k - £16k, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day (between the hours of 8am - 6pm)
The client’s premises are situated close to Luton train station.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Computer Literate
- Time Management
- Positive Team Player