Job Title: Warehouse Assessor
Location: South Yorkshire - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 (Salary dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in Warehouse and Storage levels 2/3 along with other awards such as Management level 3, Customer Service and Admin levels 2/3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need.
- Develop session plans, schemes of work and teaching materials to meet the learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Warehouse and Storage, Management, Customer Service and Admin with Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to level 2.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Warehousing at supervisory or management level.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.