This vacancy is being advertised jointly on behalf of GEM Partnership and Greencroft Bottling.
We are looking for three Warehouse Apprentices to work for one of the largest contract wine bottlers in the UK.
Candidates will be required to work alongside warehouse staff and mentors to complete a 12-month apprenticeship in Supply Chain Warehouse Level 2.
Successful apprentices that complete training could progress to a permanent contract.
- Work alongside Driver Trainer in satellite warehouse(s) to develop skills and confidence in FLT driving and warehouse activities.
- Work in conjunction with training provider to complete qualifications and certifications.
- Ensure all activities are in line with the Company H&S policies and guidelines.
- Once deemed competent you will gain experience in loading and unloading vehicles and feeding the lines working alongside mentors and supervisors working within the warehouse and racking systems.
- Utilizing the stock management programmes to ensure goods located are marked and recorded appropriately.
- Ensure general housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
Weekly Wage: £160.00 per week.
Shift Patterns: 8am to 4.30pm (40 hrs per week).