Warehouse and Stock Control Assistant - Poole - Salary DOE
Warehouse Assistant - Poole - Salary DOE
We are looking for a warehouse assistant with passion and savvy! Our client is a growing company and are looking for an additional member to join the team and continue to add value and support their ethos of providing excellent customer service, whilst delivering great products.
As the Warehouse Assistant, you will be required to process all customer orders from receipt into the warehouse through to customer dispatch. In addition, you will help maintain a well-ordered warehouse operation.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Co-ordinate daily picking schedules
- Pick, pack and check orders quickly and efficiently, resolving any picking exceptions, if items are missing from an order
- Create postage for orders to be shipped by Royal Mail
- Ensure that deadlines are met for daily collections by Royal Mail and DPD
- Process and refurbish returned orders
- Help to prepare the warehouse for in-coming shipments, moving stock around in order to best utilise the space available
- Receive in-coming supplier deliveries and ensure they are stocked neatly
- Conduct stock counts to ensure the accuracy of stock availability
- Ensure warehouse is clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Order warehouse supplies as required
The ideal candidate will be a positive, hardworking and reliable individual who can work as part of a team and show initiative when left to work alone. Whilst you are not required to have worked in a similar industry, previous warehouse, stock control or retail experience would be ideal for this role.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please submit your CV on email, to Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.
- customer service
- stock control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'