Working alongside a global manufacturing and distribution company in Gillingham, we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual to join the company in the position of Warehouse/Logistics Supervisor.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the same-day despatch of goods to customers;
- To ensure the warehouse environment is safe, clean and tidy;
- To ensure all stock is located in the correct areas;
- To supervise the work of the Assistant Logistics Supervisor and Operations Assistants whilst working in the Warehouse.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Strong planning/organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Resilient and capable of coping with pressure;
- Confident decision maker;
- Stock control experience;
- Health and Safety awareness;
- Be aware of the company Quality System requirements, reporting report any non-conformances;
- To carry out any other tasks that may be required from time to time for the benefit of the company.
Ideally you will have a minimum of two years' experience working in a warehouse environment and have a forklift truck licence.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.