Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Location: St Albans
Salary: £23, 000 per annum
Hours: Mon to Friday, 9.00 am 5.00 pm overtime available at double pay.
Contract: Permanent, Full time.
Established in 1992 this fantastic Solutions organisation are seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager. Based in the Heart of St Albans you will be responsible for managing the daily tasks of the Warehouse and Logistics Team Members. If you are looking to work for a growing and thriving organisation please apply today.
- Recording & reporting safety incidents
- Manage the warehouse and logistics staff; recruiting, training & motivating the team
- Picking and packing shipping orders
- Assisting with daily shipments with the logistics team
- Conduct regular stock checks
- Maintain a clean & tidy department
- Hardworking and reliable
- Forklift licence highly advantageous, or willing to be put on the course
- Previous Warehouse management experience
- A great attitude and good team work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
· 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Subsidised Gym Membership
· Cycle to work scheme
· Fresh fruit deliveries
· Quarterly social events
· Free parking on site
· Fresh and modern offices
Good luck with your application, should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you very soon!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job