Warehouse and Distribution Manager
£40,000 - £43,000 (Negotiable) + 31 Days Holiday Incl Bank Holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
Warehouse and Distribution Manager for a well-established food manufacturer whose brand is known universally and can be found in household cupboards across the UK.
The company regularly invest heavily in their staff and are renowned for enabling ongoing professional development, and provide ongoing stability with a generous remuneration and benefits package.
The successful Warehouse and Distribution Manager will come from any background and have an excellent knowledge of warehouse operations. They will also have extensive experience with managing within a warehouse environment. You will also have the passion and ability to drive change.
You will be responsible for maintaining GMP throughout the site. This means upholding health and safety, hygiene standards, audits and inspections. You will get involved with hiring, firing, training and development.
The company are extremely people focused so finding a Warehouse and Distribution Manager who communicates effectively and shares the company values is extremely important. This is a great chance to join an impressive manufacturer.
* Warehouse and Distribution Manager
* You will be responsible for reducing costs and efficiencies
* Implementing and developing KPI measurements
* Driving standards of health and safety, hygiene and GMP throughout the site
* Warehouse Manager from any background
* Excellent Communicator and Team Leader
* Passionate about driving change in an organisation
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'